cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 3

Re: Order cancelled but still showing as in progress

I've been trying to get connected since my original order was submitted via topcashback (which due to order being cancelled has lost me £130) on 25th August. My order has been cancelled twice have had to spend at least 2 hours on the phone chasing and not getting anywhere. I've even had multiple calls asking how my service has been since getting connected! They've even tried blaming sky for not releasing the phone line to enable it to be transferred across but on speaking to sky they said that would never have been the case.The latest is that's I apparently need to speak with the retentions team (even though I don't have an active account with BT incompetence at its best) my problem is that BT are the only fibre optic provider in my area. Was supposed to get a call back by 8pm last night but yet again no call. 7.5 weeks to complete something that should be second nature to a company on BTs side and appalling customer service
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3

Re: BT cancelled my order and was told to re-order

I've been trying to get connected since my original order was submitted via topcashback on 25th August. My order has been cancelled twice have had to spend at least 2 hours on the phone chasing and not getting anywhere. I've even had multiple calls asking how my service has been since getting connected! They've even tried blaming sky for not releasing the phone line to enable it to be transferred across but on speaking to sky they said that would never have been the case.The latest is that's I apparently need to speak with the retentions team (even though I don't have an active account with BT incompetence at its best) my problem is that BT are the only fibre optic provider in my area. Was supposed to get a call back by 8pm last night but yet again no call. 7.5 weeks to complete something that should be second nature to a company on BTs side and appalling customer service
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT cancelled my order and was told to re-order

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings