cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 12

Re: Order progress and the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Before you blame BT, perhaps you need to find out whether it was Sky causing the delay, the order team will be able to confirm that.

From what you said earlier

"I just got a text in last hour saying they found the issues was some other company has my phone line and I need to cancel with them but previous people was sky"

That would appear to be the case that Sky had not cleared the "tag" off the line.

0 Ratings
leonc888
Beginner
Message 12 of 12

Re: Order progress and the worst customer service I have ever seen.

I cant blame sky as there services ended before BT installation date and my home phone was dead by the days BT service was meant to take over. 

if it was SKy the worse is BT do not tell you whats happening or keep you updated, closing in on installation date I checked online every day to confirm engeneer booking to visit my house and the days comes still said they will be here but no one ever turns up now that aint nothing to do with sky and that jsut poor customer service.

Todays update my internet went live today, even though I had no information it was going on today. Now the challenge is the TV service even though its to late as we wanted TV services for christmas TV.

0 Ratings