cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Re: Outrageously poor customer service. Billing totally messed up. Still not sorted 8 months on

Hi guys.

I'm new on here. 1st posting. I'm still not at all happy with the BT service. I've been with them for about 6 months and i can't wait till my contract ends. My Bill goes up each month and i've tried many times to try to understand it but i just can't get there..!! I notice the LIVE CHAT service has been closed. It's virtually impossible to find an Email address to the complaints dept. I'm finding it hard to speak to somebody i can understand, and if i do manage to find somebody i get the feeling of being rushed because they have to get to the next complaining customer quickly.

I'm just not happy in the slightest and i think that overall, BT has not been the best of ISP at all. I did try them once many years ago but they were pretty much useless then. I was prepared to give them another go but they are still the same.

It's all good fun...!!!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Outrageously poor customer service. Billing totally messed up. Still not sorted 8 months on

@witty1 wrote:

I notice the LIVE CHAT service has been closed. 

Are you sure? Seems OK from here (though I didn't go so far as submitting a message).

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings