cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 9

Re: Parental controls unavailable

*bump*

I'm getting exactly the same issue as @Mastfamily 2011 , I switched off my parental controls late June as I was away and needed control my smart lighting remotely (LIFX bulbs won't work from the cloud with parental controls on but thats another story), I've not been able to turn them back on since. Everytime I try I get the red error 'There was an issue saving your date, parental controls are unavailable please try again later'.

Generic BT helpdesk not being too helpful thus far.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

@DazedandConfused100  Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 9

Thanks NeilO, just 'contacted the mods' now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 9

Thanks for doing that @DazedandConfused100.

I can see that it's in our queue. It may take us a few working days but we will be in touch as soon as we can.

NB: I've made a quick change for you to see if it helps in the meantime. Try your Parental Controls for me. If it hasn't helped, one of the team will be in touch later in the week.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Hi there - thanks for the note. I'm afraid I still have the same issue. Look forward to hearing from you or one of the team.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

@DazedandConfused100 I called there but missed you, I wanted to follow up and check if the problem with your parental controls has been fixed as I can see that the Parental controls team called during the week and were advised there is no issue. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Hi NeilO

Nothin has changed I'm still having exactly the same issue.

Regards,

Jim

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

Just to be clear it seems to be browser indeendent

FYI I've tried a couple of different browsers so it appears to be account related.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

@DazedandConfused100 Thanks for getting back to me, I've left a message with the parental controls team advising them that the problem is still there. 

0 Ratings