cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Phone fault

bt are absolutely the poorest service provider anywhere , reported fault 14/10/13 told it would be fixed within 3 days but it may cost me 130 quid ok ..... engineer turned up sat in van did nothing and went , complained reported fault again engineer came looked decided he needed a telehoist come back soon , telehoist came ,telehoist went still not fixed reprted fault and complained again ,got red letter for bill sorry bt you can stick it , booked engineer for today didnt turn up !!

this has to be the poorest most inhumane service ever throughout this we have endured endless calls from india asking if we are happy with the service really really ????  rubbish service terrible impossible to contact and no response back i am gonna go and kick up a fuss at 81 newgate street it might help

poor service poor service

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

BT do not provide or maintain the external network. This is done by Openreach who work for all service providers. BT do not get any special treatment.

Openreach have a backlog of work due to the recent bad weather, so installation and repairs are taking much longer than normal.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Hi 1monthnotfixed,

If you fill out the contact us form located in the about me section of my profile we can look into this for you.
Cheers,
chris
BT mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings