cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Re: Phone line fault reported but still not fixed

I am currently experiencing the same issues. I work from home and have had no incoming or outgoing phone line for the past 5 days. Hence no internet connection. Even though the fault was reported on the 18th August and given 48 to complete it is still not completed a further 48 hours later. Someone was supposed to call me today to discuss current situation.... Nothing! Very poor from bt or openreach which ever, both vwery poor. I am losing work as people say the phone is ringing and hence assume i am just not picking up, [it dosnt ring at my end] Also way behind work wiith other clients. It is very frustrating as bt seem to be a law to themselves. Dont know what to do now, im currently in my local macdonalds using wifi, and am travelling here 3 times aday to check emails etc. Any ideas on how long they generally take or how i make an official complainnt about their service?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Phone line fault reported but still not fixed

@sheilaclose Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about the fault with your line and the inconvenience this is causing you. The line faults chat team can be contacted on this link and they should be able to provide you with an update. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings