Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
everway9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Please check my stats.

Go to solution

Wow.. I managed to find the root of this 'Infinity' board by clicking on 'Return to the board' all I need do now is to find the root for a 'Broadband and home hub' board.

Edited 00:02 and added;  I found the 'Ask the experts Q&A' board but 'New Message' is in light blue and it wont let me click on it. I'm logged in so I dont think that is the problem.....  ARRRGHHH.. why does BT always seem to make things difficult. I'd call them on the phone but it takes hours to actually get through to a human being... even then they are not much help.

Sorry. I'm rambling on and thats the last thing you want. 😕

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

@everway9

If you have a problem with an Infinity connection, the please post here.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/BTInfinity

If its normal BT Broadband, then post here.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/BBinHome

0 Ratings
everway9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Keith_Beddoe. 

I clicked on the link you kindly provided for normal broadband and was asked to login. I typed my username and password and it said that there was no user with that name. Obviously my user name and password work as I'm able to post here.

0 Ratings
everway9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

After I replied to your post a tried clicking the link for 'normal broadband' again and that time it automatically logged me in and I'm now able to post. Must have been a glitch with the login procedure. I remember in the past that when I have tried to login to the community i get the same error 'no user with that name'. But if I then open the community in a new tab in the current window it's automatically logged me in. Weird.

Anyway. Many thanks for your help. 🙂 

0 Ratings