Message 1 of 6

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined!

Mine has also been declined £110 cashback

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Quidco Cashback Declined

Hi @Sylv44 I've moved you post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sometimes the cashback claims can take longer than normal to process. Quidco should be able to deal with this issue for you. Have you raised a dispute with Quidco support and have they got back to you on your claim? 
What are the first 2 letters of your order reference? (don't post full order ref just the 3 letters)

Where there any delays in connecting your service and did you order (or part of it) need to be reissued? 

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Sylv44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

It has been declined twice by quidco  V0L013-189  There was a problem and I think I was issued with several order numbers.

0 Ratings
Sylv44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I would appreciate any help with this matter as Quidco are saying bt are refusing to pay

0 Ratings
Sylv44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

AJM might be the letters you require

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Sylv44,

Thanks for posting. I'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. Can you please send me over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings