cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Refund Issues

Well I hope someone can help with our problem as we too have been waiting for a refund since September 2016. 

I have contacted BT by live chat or phone at least once a month since then and have documented proof that on 3 occasions a BT agent promised that we would get a refund within 7 days.  Here is a quote off live chat from January 16th ........

I would really like to ask you to accept my apology on behalf of my colleagues, But I confirm 100% that refunded is now

processed on your account

Has the refund gone to my BT account or my bank account?

BT account . It will be reflected in your bank account in 3-4 days

It never appeared !

I have just spoken to another agent today and once again had a promise that the money will be credited to our account by February 7th. He would not say why the other attempts had failed nor would he send an email confirming that we will get our money. All he gave us was a call reference which at least is differnet to the VOLxxx-xxx numbers all the other agents gave us.

If there is anyone who can help with this refund we would be very grateful as I have wasted hours on the live chat / phone already.

As an aside, I also filled in the online complaints form after the last refund failed to appear and we have heard nothing from anyone. Is there any point in having a complaints procedure if nobody at BT actions it ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have started your own post as the original was marked as solved and your problem could have been missed
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Hi @mdrandall,

I'm sorry you haven't received your refund as promised. I'll be able to chase this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings