Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Refund not Given

Go to solution

I have similar problem. Newcastle resolution Team canceled bill for services that BT could not supply and set in place full refund. 2 months later after numerous phone calls, threatening emails from a woman called Libby at BT and now a final reminder, it transpires from the off shore call centre that the problem is the lady in BT accounts sent the refund to process has done nothing for 2 months and the BT systems do not communicate a bill is canceled until the refund is posted. Off shore keep saying everything is fine and not to worry and I get repeated threats and demands from BT PAyment Services Ltd, all timed to arrive on Saturday when no one at BT accounts works. How do I get BT to stop being negligent, process the refund, stop trying to get money under false pretences and leave me alone? Luckily I have a log of all calls, dates, texts from Newcastle resolution team saying bill is canceled,  the Vol and order numbers and names. Potential customers should know about BT and the seeming negligence, poor management processs and dysfunctional communication systems within billing. Can anyone help me as I am beginning to distruct vrything I am told by BT?  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi RichHI,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I've started your own thread as the previous one has been sorted. I'm sorry to read about the problems with your BT account.  I'm sure we can help you get this sorted if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution
Refunds issued by Accrington, hopefully an end to this sorry affair.
0 Ratings