cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: SPEED ISSUES AND POOR BT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bt customer so called service is a joke, as you see from my user name. Six years of false promises and taking money from me for a rubbish service too.One occasion they charged me £127 FOR A PROBLEM WITH THE LINE THAT REAPPEARED AFTER A FEW HOURS!! Talking to people that dont have any technical knowledge and one who would not give me her name. I have not sworn but may have been a bit angry and not shouted. everytime if I get cut off for one reason or another then wait again after pressing 1 or 2 etc then waiting in a queue once more I get someone completely different and sometimes I cannot understand what they are saying.Even threatening to terminate my contract does not phase them, Ihave five accounts with BT. Iwas assured if Isigned up for another year and they would give me a new hub it would all go away, this is not the case.6km from exchange some of it overhead. Lose broadband when phone rings. lose broadband 21 days out of a typical month. Lose broadband when windy or raining or cold weather.Loose broadband for five days in a row. Rude customer service advisors, false promises. What do you think?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: SPEED ISSUES AND POOR BT CUSTOMER SERVICE - new thread

Welcome to this customer to customer forum.

To enable forum members to help you, please could you look at Helping forum members to help you which asks you to do a few checks first, and has some helpful hints.
When you have done that, please post the results here, so members can offer advice. Thank you.

0 Ratings