Re: Sainsbury Offer - Small claims court

Ive not received mine either for £80. I'd appreciate a mod looking into this
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 5

I understand your frustration but why do you mention in your title 'Small claims court'?

Your post on another thread:

"Did any of you get your vouchers on the end? I moved to BT infinity from talktalk and applied for my voucher. I emailed the vouchers department and got told I am entitled for an £80 voucher and if I don't receive it to contact them again on 22nd October. Judging by you all it seems BT don't like honouring this deal. I'm tempted to reverse £80 in direct debits from BT if I don't get my voucher and then just continue paying after £80 deduction. I would appreciate any help "

suggests that today is the day to contact the vouchers department again as they seem to be an already established route to getting this resolved.

I agree that the mods on this forum are very helpful but believe you should pursue an already open channel first.

It seems to me that the small claims court is perhaps a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Hi Tony-gbr,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're having problems receiving the voucher. If you've followed the order process and completed and submitted the claim fom I'll look into it for you. Just drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

ernie_c

The title has nothing to do with the poster. He had posted on that "small claims" thread and I felt he would be better served by having his own thread so I moved it. I however can not change the the title hence the original threads name.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 5

Apologies, .....
0 Ratings