Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Re: Sainsbury's voucher, what next?

Hi, 

Can anyone help me please?  

So I have claimed my voucher and i have chased my voucher and still no voucher. I have contacted the mods and I have been emailed and emailed and still no voucher. So what happens now? Do I have to ''chase'' it again? to be told I have to wait another xxx number of days for it not to arrive? 

The email i received is dated 17/2/2016 and i was told to wait 15 working days, has 15 working days passed?  

Back to my question, what happens now? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

my calculations it is not yet 15 working day plus any postal delays
0 Ratings
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thank you for your reply.  I get confused as some places class Saturday as a working day others don't and i might of included Saturday when doing my calculations 

0 Ratings
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Today, 11th March 2016 i received a phone message and 3 emails from BT. 

Firstly the emails, email 1 which is the same one i have received before saying thank you for claiming my reward.  It states my £100 Sainsbury's voucher should arrive in 30 days!!! 

The second email is asking me to activate my online account, i've already done that. Another email from Sandip says

And the last email from Sandip says i shall have my voucher in 30 days. 

The phone message also states i have to wait 30 days for £100 voucher. 

To say i am annoyed is putting it mildly. I am furious. Beyond furious. I actually expected my voucher by now. I signed up in November 2015. And have repeatedly contacted BT. 

Firstly my reward is £125 Sainsbury's voucher. Secondly why do i have to wait yet another 30 days? And why is Sandip replying when i was told someone called David Moon would take ownership of my case and make sure it was followed up if i didn't receive the voucher. He phoned me and emailed me on the 14th February 2016. 

This situation is not doing my health or wellbeing any good. 

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

I suggest you try contacting DavidM using the email he sent you and ask him to chase things up for you
0 Ratings
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

I have replied to him but it is just the BT customer service so anyone can pick it up. 

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

no the email goes to the mod team's email box no other department will get it
0 Ratings
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Thank you for letting me know. 

Its just i had a reply from Sandip and it appears to be on the same email thread. 

0 Ratings