cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazman14
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Shocking BT service

Totally agree with shocking customer service. I joined Bt a couple of weeks ago and have beem messed around since. I have trouble understanding the Indian call centres-and no I am not recist. It appears alomost impossible to speak to someone in the uk. My email address set was messed up by BT. i have sent 3 notices of complaint via email with no response. At the present all I want to do is upgrade my allowance of broadband, they appear to have conned me re my allowance, yet the only way is speaking to India where I can not understand what they say. To join BT you speakj to the uk theeafter BT could not care less about you.........Cant wait til my contract ends.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MedicUK
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

I do not feel sorry for any customer of BT broadband, I would join them tomorrow, BUT you must have known they had Indian call centres and that 18 month contract.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
saf2407
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Ring sales, you will get English call centre, that was the only way I got to speak to anyone who wasn't following a script. Good Luck.
0 Ratings