Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 30

Re: SmarttTalk Problem

Go to solution

I receive message "Problem occurred while loading my bt page. Please try again after some time." Doesn't matter wether I try from laptop, desktop, android or with iexplore, edge, chrome or firefax on either Windows or Ubuntu. Error is still the same.

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
NeilO
Message 2 of 30

Go to solution

@ruttersj Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get this looked into. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

Hello NeilO. No "contact the mods" link so struggling to advise on further details?

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @ruttersj,

I've made the link available to you under my profile. You'll need to be logged in and viewing the site on Full view if you're using a mobile:

ContactTheMods.png

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution
Thanks DanielS - details sent.
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

Via MyBT the option has changed from "Manage BT Smart Talk" to "Download Smart Talk App" and Smart Talk is now shown as Inactive.

Selecting either the + next to Inactive or Download Smart Talk App takes me to same page - i.e option to download the App.

Still unable to manage (add or delete) current registrations so despite downloading app again I am unable to remove BT ID to transfer to new android phone and no sign of how to re-activate Smart Talk.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

@ruttersj thanks for the update and I'm sorry it's not sorted, I've passed this info on to the Smart talk team.

0 Ratings
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution
Any news? I am still unable to manage smart talk from my bt account. However using my Android phone I have been able to create a new btid from the app and link it to my Landline. But without the ability to manage smart talk I cannot delete btid to allow other family members to use the service. Nor do I have control or visibility of who could or should have access to premium numbers.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @ruttersj Sorry this is not fixed yet. Neil is chasing with the Smart Talk team but has no update as yet and will be in touch as soon as he has an update.  

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
ruttersj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

Hi Neil - Since you switched off call divert(?) the only change I can see is that BT Smart talk is shown as being inactive (screenshot below), so still unable to manage the Smart talk account i.e. add/delete/change for other family members.

However I can still make calls from my android phone suggesting Smart talk is not completely inactive.

If it helps in resolving please feel free to reset my Smart Talk app/account, including any currently registered devices or BTIDs?

st1.jpg

0 Ratings