cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonsays008
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Sorry, your BT ID has been suspended

Hi, When I try to log-in to the BT website to view my phone bill I get a message stating my BT ID has been suspended. It prompts me to change my pasword which I have done but it still says my BT ID has been suspended. Please reply stating what I need to do to log-in successfully? (I am unable to find the link to "contact the mods", therefore I sent a private message to DanielS about the issue). I am writing this on my mobile phone and have changed to Full website view.

Kind regards,
Simon
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

The moderators do not deal with requests by PM.

You won't see the moderators link unless they have made it available to you and they only make it available after all other options to resolve problems have been exhausted. 

Have you tried using Live Chat https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/275/c/1885

DanielS
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Simonsays008,

Did you get in touch with the team @gg30340 mentioned?

How did you get on?

Also, thanks @gg30340

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Simonsays008
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi. I've been away on holiday and just returned. I still can't log-in to view my BT account or bill info, it still says my account is suspended. I am currently on BT Live Chat help, to see if they can resolve my issue. The Live Chat help person could not resolve my issue, and they have sent it to the "offline team" to try and resolve it and stated they will call back tomorrow and resolve my BT ID log-in problem. I have been given a reference number and been asked to wait until they contact me. Thanks, Simon

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Simonsays008

Thanks for posting back and apologies that you're still having this problem.

Keep us posted how things go when you receive the call back from my colleagues.  If you're still having this issue in a few days time then we will step in to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings