cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matty63
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Sound Dropouts on Internet TV

Sorry for commenting on such a old post.. Ok I keep losing all internet channels and being told the router is not connected. I still have Wi-Fi and I am able to use my phone and smart TV. The router, BT Youveiw box lights are both blue, along with the power line adaptors. I have logged in the BT hub settings and the hub shows the orange light has come on but the light is blue. After 10 to 30min it will start working again and this happens every day 3-10 times.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings
Martin--W
Retired BT Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hello @Matty63

Are you able to connect the set top box and hub with an ethernet cable - even as a temporary measure to rule the Powerline Adaptors out of being any cause of issues?

If you need any further help, please Private Message me your home phone number or account number and I will do what I can.

Kind regards, 

Martin.

0 Ratings