cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Re: Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

I also got BT infinity2 installed and it had been nothing but problems from day 1. Ordered and Sainsbury voucher claimed in September 2014 and still has not arrived.

I honestly don't understand BT at all, how is this business surviving? Its almost as if they are holding up the British public to ransom
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NeilO
Message 2 of 8

Hi flatpete,

I've created your own thread as the one you've posted on was quite old.  I'm sorry your voucher has not arrived please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll raised this with the gift card team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks NeilO, have posted details to you.
0 Ratings
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Still no resolution, now being an extra 10 days
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 8

Hi flatpete,

I'm sorry this is still not sorted. I can see Olga is due to get in touch tomorrow with an update.  

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

1. I have never been a bt broadband customer, I only ever had line rental for 24 oxford street from April 2012 to May 2014.

2. I placed my initial order for BT infinity 2 in the first week of September through the website at Bt.com.

3. According to terms and conditions on https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsbury/ I booked online during a valid period

From 19.08.14 until 08.09.14 new to BT customers to eligible for a £80 Sainsbury's Gift Card when ordering a BT Infinity package (with or without TV). Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
0 Ratings
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

I still have the initial email confirmation dated September 1st 2014 for this order.

Obviously the screw ups that ensued for the month that I was waiting to get broadband installed, involved various phone calls and at least 2 more order processes to be involved.

If I am genuinely not valid for this I would like to be given the concrete reason as to why not. It was after all, one of the main reasons I decided to go for Bt infinity.
0 Ratings
flatpete
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Re: another sainsbury voucher no show!

Ive just had this response after an initial acceptance. I am pretty much giving up hope that this will be delivered and feel like I have been suckered into a poor service. Needless to say, when the contract runs, ill be looking elsewhere
0 Ratings