cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WS1971
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Still not activated!

I in a similar position I was supposed to move on 8th December to the house next door - no one turned up to fit new line - we aren't moving until they do. They switched off service in our current house and said they would reinstate it until they put the new line in. I have called every day since the 8th - they keep promising it will be back on in 24 hours they all have different versions of why it's not sorted out! I'm sick of it! If there was an alternative I'd be gone!!! Why is it so difficult to switch a broadband service back on when it was working perfectly and why does no one seem to know what the hell is going on there!!! I do not know where to go with this?????

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Mods are only people who can. They will post help here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 6

@WS1971

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum I'm really sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with your order.

Your best bet would be to contact our order team and allow them the chance to put things right. I will drop you a private message now which will include the link to our order team whereby you can online chat with them. This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
WS1971
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Oh believe me your order team have had more than enough opportunity to put it right - I have called them every day since the 8th December when they frst cocked up, they keep promising and not delovering! Even today Paul in the chat room said I was due to get a call today with an update - and if I didnt he would pick it up - Im still waiting... 

I just want to know what the hell they are doing??

0 Ratings
Robin2000
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I've had 4 failed attempts and had to pay for it twice. Still waiting for a refund.

that chat service is useless, say one thing and do nothing. I have it copied for proof too.

0 Ratings
maddy78
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

surprise to see many similar posts....I am another victim of BT broadband or order management team
0 Ratings