cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
socorista
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Switched from TalkTalk to BT, speed is 1% of talk talk.

Hi Guys, 

im having exactly the same problem, switched to BT infinity and just getting standard coopper broadband + paid 49 pounds activation fee. Absolute shambles from BT, raised a fault more than a few times and cant blame the advisors that testing the line speed saying that I am on fibre when clearly Im not with download speeds circa 5mbps. Booked an engineer in the end and he said that I was missold product due to lack of empty slots in the street cabinet I WONT get fibre but still Im being billed for using it!

So fed up wanted to terminate my contract and then BT said that I MUST pay the remaining lenght which is around 240 pounds for service they havent provided!

Beware people you are being conned

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 3

Hi @socorista and welcome.

I'm sure I can sort this out for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. Due to the bank holidays there might be a delay in getting back to you but once you submit your details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings