Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pirate983
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Re: Total Entertainment/BT Sport Billing Issue

Go to solution

LOL, I have had exactly the same problem. Never had BT TV but recently added Total Entertainment and moved away from Sky. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I have not got the service activated properly yet and have been passed pillar to post since my so called activation date of 12/2/16 (ordered 31/1/16). I had the original order cancelled as there was a techincal failure with the BT ordering system. The person I was on the phone to placed the order again, that too failed! After multiple calls, web chats and call backs (since 12/2/16) still no TV wokring. Helpful guy placed yet another order last week and I got an email saying it would be £20. I queried and was told it would only be £13 when the bill comes in. Guess what, yep BT have charged me £20! Despite all this I still do not have an activated Total Entertainment package and BT are saying there's a technical fault with my account which nobody seems to be able to fix but they are more than happy to keep charging me.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here tommorow morning
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Pirate983,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had in setting up the Total Entertainment Package. I'll be able to help you with your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi mate, yes that sounds the same. It's quite frustrating knowing that I'm being billed for this service which is yet to work. Everyone I speak to seems to be entirely sure that they have the solution but I've done everything as instructed and nothing has worked. To rub salt into the wound, I'm being hit with the £20/month instead of the £13/month.

I presume I'll be refunded the overcharge on the to package and also any other charges incurred prior to the activation of the service?

0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you sir
0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Paddy B,

As I have the same problem and made the original post can someone do something for me also??

Regards,

C

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @colinroden Thanks for your posts.  

We'll be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Pirate983

Thanks for replying to my email earlier and I'm glad we have been able to get things sorted for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Pirate983
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks @JohnC2  great help from you

0 Ratings