cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doddza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 25

Re: Unable to place new order online Ref# CON-0067

Hi looks like I am expiercing the same problem.  Trying to get the offer online and every time I keep getting the #con-0067.

Have tried the online help ut was no help.  Spoke to a BT operator and he said I had no outstanding orders and could do over the phone but I wouldnt get the discount (Quidco and Mastercard offer)

As mentioned I have tried the two address that are dsplayed after the postcode one will allow fibre the other not. Both have the same conclusion though and that is the "Unable to place order and CON-0067.  

Can you help at all ?

0 Ratings
24 REPLIES 24
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 25

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 25

Hi @doddza,

We'll need to check our records to make sure that your address matches both the Royal Mail address checker and the address stored with Openreach. To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
doddza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 25

Thanks have contacted the mods
0 Ratings
doddza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 25

Evening Daniel , I have managed to get an online order completed tonight order ref : AJMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Unfortunately the address is slightly incorrect and is down as 5 range villas and should be 4 range villas . Not sure if you could amend. Thanks for your help

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 25

Hi @doddza With the order going to the wrong address it will need to be cancelled and issued at the correct address. @DavidM is back the office tomorrow and will let you know.

PS best not to post reference numbers 😉

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
doddza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 25

Hi John thanks for replying. Im quite happy with this whole order i have made as everything is correct including personnel details, telephone number and bank account details.
I wasnt aware that the number was next doors address unt
I can confirm that I do not wish this to cancel and if I am forced to complete this I wlll have no alternative but to cancel my whole contract and go to another company.
I hope you understand but the 48hrs timeline stipulated was totally unacceptable and seemed to coincide with the end of the current deals on offer.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 8 of 25

When an order is placed we have an agreement with Openreach to provide service at that address. If the address is incorrect, they will not allow us to change the address and it will need to be cancelled. Even though they may be your next door neighbour the routing can be different. I hope your neighbour doesn't already have service as you may have just placed an order to stop their service to replace it with your own. This could result in cancellation charges being raised for your neighbour when there shouldn't be any. We'll be in touch with you later today to discuss your options.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
doddza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 25

Just cancel my order I am no longer interested in purchasing if this is how you treat a new customer. If bt can't even allow a customer to select an address online what chance have we got to provide suitable broadband.
Google this warning its not the first time and won't be the last. BT get yourself sorted !!
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 25

When you ordered, you must have selected the wrong house number from the drop down selection, how can that be the fault of BT Retail?

0 Ratings