cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Unable to view my products or extras on My BT

Hi, could anyone help me? I have the same problem, I have BT Infinity 2 & BT TV Package but it's not linked to my account. I just get these notices:

We can't display your product information at the moment, we’re working to fix this as quickly as possible.

Need to check your broadband usage? While we fix the issue you can access the broadband usage tool here.

Recently placed an order? Your products may not show until we have completed the order. You can track your order online.

Cancelled your BT services? If you have cancelled your service there will no longer be any product information shown in My BT. Visit bt.com/products to find out more about our products

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

@Shinybob Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you with this. You can find the link by clicking on my username, the mod team are quite busy at the moment so there may be a delay getting back to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, Msany thanks for getting back to me, I have just been online chatting to a customer care person - It seems that the account number I have registered was not the right one and now they are sending me the right number by post - once I've added it to myBT I will be able to access my broadband & Apps.

Thanks again,

Bob

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

@Shinybob thanks for getting back to me, that would explain why the extras aren't showing. Post back to let us know if you get that sorted with the correct account number.

0 Ratings