Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luke369
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Unwanted Parental Controls

Go to solution

I want to be added to the list of people who now have the unwanted Parental Control and can not manage or delete it. I get this message each time 'We are unable to process your request due to technical error'. I have called and spoken to a BT rep for the last 5 days with the promise of help and call backs. I have not yet received that call back or any help. Can someone here help me please. Luke

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi luke369,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forum.

Sorry for the problems you're having with Parental Controls and that you haven't received the agreed call back.  Send over your details and we'll be happy to pick things up and get you sorted from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
luke369
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

All done.

hope you'll be able to help.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Really glad we were able to get this sorted for you @luke369 . Just took a bit of intervention form the tech guys to resolve. Post back if you have any further problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
planetf1
Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

'I've suddenly started getting these errors too - I just opened up a thread at https://community.bt.com/t5/Apps-and-Extras-from-BT/Issues-with-Parental-controls-disabled-yet-being...

Same behaviour as here it seems....

0 Ratings