cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevarny007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Very Poor Service - Phone Line Fault

Hi I myself do not know who to turn to or ask for help, my situation is bt come and go nearly on a daily basis to there cabinet just over the otherside of our street, And because of passed issues whenever we see a bt van we check our telephone, and yes again no dial tone, so as proccess demands it get's reported we get that email "our engineers are working Now to fix your fault" So right away that's get's to me." MY Fault"? No what ever you have just done as put our phone out, So on we go not 3 days later but a day before they said it would be fixed Great I shout "Phones back on" great on we get with our lives NO! NO! why theres a bt Van at the cabinet this is the next day when they stated the original fault would be fixed, You have guessed Right we have no phone, YES! you have guessed right again I report it and MR india says we will get your Fault fixed as soon as Possible in fact we will have some one fix it soon about 3 days, Must I go one with this, All this started when I had infinity 1 installed, One last thing BT take my line rental every month right on time and quite a lot of money it is to  SO after years of loyal service BT after this contract I think it's time to move on NOT Happy BT NOT! happy at all. O'h if you are interested NO! NO! NO! we do not have a working phone LINE! at this time.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

regardless of provider unless cable your problems will go with you as it is Openreach that supply the network not BT and until Openreach resolve your problem your service will not improve
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3
Moved:

0 Ratings