Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phonesusedtowork
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: Very Poor Service - Phone Line Fault

Hi,        (MODS - please read this)

I am experiencing exactly the same poor service.

Do you remember when BT used to be a communications company?!  No really, when BT would actually speak and communicate with its customers! Now, it seems to spend its time developing ever more convoluted ways to keep the customers from contacting them.

In the time BT have taken over a day to just acknowledge a fault (don't mistake this for doing anything about it, apparently I have to wait for another two days before anyone will actually even attempt to solve the problem) in which time I could have walked to their offices. Certainly, an old fashioned carrier pigeon would look like a lightning response in comparison....

I have decided that if it is not fixed today, that I will take this whole subject of BT turning back the clock, public. I think the press would love the headline   "Stone age communications in a space age world"

24hours.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Very Poor Service - Phone Line Fault

BT do not provide or maintain the external network. This is done by Openreach who work for all service providers. BT do not get any special treatment.

Also see

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/%7E/customer-service-guarantee

0 Ratings