Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 27

Re: Very poor customer service

Hi,

Well my problem started on 31 Jan, I applied for a home move and for the 3 of march on the 15th of Jan. I was cut of on the 31 of Jan, so i phoned bt and they said that they had got the date wrong and would give me temp service till we moved. So we got very slow bb and a different tel number about 10 days later. With this service we couldnt watch bt vision because the internet was so slow and they didnt add friends and family international in the line so I currently have a bill of £180 which they are tring to sort out still. We moved on the 3rd of march after bt promising that the move would be simple, well anything but as it turns out. No engineer turned up to install on the 3rd or the 4th. I phone bt home move and was told the there was a problem with my account and they had handed it to a back office team and they would contact me in 24hrs. Guess what they never did! So I phone again and was told my internet would be on and before 12 that night 6th of March and again for the 7th.On the 8 I was told a engineer would have to come out and I could have a appointment for the 9th Sat, If the problem was past the master socket I would have to pay a call out charge. I did find this funny as the service HAS NEVER WORKED! Anyway didnt have anything to worry about because no engineer turned up. So I called bt again after explaining my story fot the 100th time I was told my internet was working on the temp number and not my normal number. I asked where the temp number was and they couldnt tell me. So I sort of just gave up. On the 14th I get a call form bt to say a bt infinity engineer will be with me on the 19th of march and could i plase be at home. Ok geat finally bt have there duck in a row. Well the bt engineer phones me on the 19 to say sorry he cant help me because the ports i have been give dont work and the cab is full and i need to phone bt and tell them that. So I do and get told they have to cancel my order and that can only be done over night and that they will issue a order for normal bb tomorrow morning. Well I just had a call from bt to say that they were no able to cancel the order and that could only be done tomorrow.Ihave no faith in bt and I have never received such bad service in my life! I have really just given up, I have ask if I can leave and the say yes but I have to pay £700 cancellation fees. Thanks BT from another happy customer!

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 27

Hi Dsa100,

Welcome to the forum.  I cringed when reading your experience with BT so far, I am so sorry for what we have put you through.  I would like to take a look at this and sort this out once and for all.

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include any BT order number that we have given you, any telephone number and address.  I will review the order to see what is going on.  I am sure we can help.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 27

That's appalling service really awful. I have been round the block with them as well. The good news is you have arrived in the right palcce to get it sorted out. Follow the advice above it will get sorted out. Sean is great!

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 27

Sean I have sent you the details you asked for. Lets hope you can resolve this. Im not going to hold my breath.

0 Ratings
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 27

I just logged into my bt account to find that it says YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE.

Well thanks BT for talking absolute nonsense. Does anyone know what is going on at BT!

Oh and still no word from SeanD.

As I said wont hold my breath.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
jac_95
Guru
Guru
Message 6 of 27

Hi dsa100,

Once you have filled in your details to contact the BT Care Team (Mods) then they will reply either by phone or email usually within 3 working days, however you will be given a tracking number immediately after sending the request. Please take note of this.

SeanD is one of the Community Managers in the BT Care Team.

Cheers

0 Ratings
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 27

Well what can I say. BT I really do just give up. No contact in 8 days from Sean! Cant say im surprised. Do u really just not care about ur customers. What do I need to do to get bb? Today is the last time im going to wait for BT. U have till the end of the week before I cancel my direct debt!
0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 8 of 27

Hi dsa100,

I don't think we got an email from you, can you either PM me your tracking number if you still have it or re-send your details please?

Sorry about this. Please make sure you include your username in the appropriate field.

Thanks,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 27

Not even going to bother again! U guys r useless! See u in court! Go will virgin or any other company. They cant treat u any worse than these clowns
0 Ratings
dsa100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 27

Oh and my bt account is npw sitting over £250 because u still haven't added friends and family international! Really BT!!
0 Ratings