cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Re: When is fibre coming(really)no lies BT

I wouldn't take any notice of what BT says. I was told about three months ago (by a rather abrupt employee) that if I left it two weeks I would be able to order fibre and that the service would be available two weeks later. Well three weeks in and I can't place an order.

You have to remember BT is the spawn of Thatcher - who created a private sector monster which now controls all the lines - hence the terrible customer service. The irony is that the train from Ipswich to London is always full of BT people going to meetings in London from their big base in Suffolk.  If they had few meetings and got these guys laying cables we'd be fine.

If you want modern communication, you need to move to a modern country.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

This thread is over 3.5 years old or maybe you didn't notice

try entering your phone number and post results. Remember to delete number. https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
BT Expert
Message 3 of 3

Hi @hooky724968

I've started your own thread. 

If you can follow imjolly's advice and post the BT Wholesale broadband checker results (editing out your landline number/address before posting), then this will give you and the community a starting point to help you obtain the information you require. 

Cheers.

0 Ratings