Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don176
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Yet another time wasting exercise

Go to solution

I cannot agree more.  I am coming out in a sweat and getting so so frustrated.  I am trying to view my bills and can I find anything on this website...  I dread having to make any calls to BT and have to phsyc myself up beforehand because I know it's going to take a long time, and I am going to have to tell the same details to every man and woman in every department in every building in every corner of the country and world for that matter!!!  I just want to check my bil, so I can pay it...  HELP

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DavidM
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Don176 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems viewing your bills online. have you set up your MyBT? Are you having problems logging on? Our billing live chat team should be able to help with this so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Don176
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Fantastic, thank you very much indeed.  I now know the damage on my phone bill...  Do you know how I can help cut the cost of phone calls and remove the Netprotect plus and BT sport

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@Don176

It stiil should be present on the front page of "MyBT", but there is another person with the same issue on this thread.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/unable-to-post-a-new-message-in-billing-and-payments/td-p...

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for pointing that out @Keith_Beddoe.

I don't think there's a system issue but @Don176 can you send over your details and I'll check this for you? You'll get the contact the modrators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@DavidM

Its the bit on the right hand side of this image that may be missing, that contains the billing links. That seemed to be the case on the other thread. Rather strange.

Image1.jpg

0 Ratings