Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alekber
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re activate my bt infinity account

Hello,

I used to be a bt infinity customer, but after moving to a new address bt couldn't manage to move my broadband to the new address. Now, when I try to do it online, the systems tries to give me modem and etc, which I already have and don't want to pay postal for another one, plus want to keep my current btinternet.com email for free wifi login and etc., can't speak to advisor from bt chat as it is offline all the time, don't want to call, because I am abroad currently and it is expensive. Any suggestions how to get my infinity back?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RichRolls
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Re activate my bt infinity account

You could try contacting the moderators, who are BT employees and who have a lot of technical knowledge.  They can be contacted via:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

They normally take about 3 working days to reply, but it is usually worth the wait!

Rich

If you found this information helpful, please click the star to the left of this post. If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Smir
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I'd redo it all, an engineer would have to come out anyway to do all his test..

Pay the delivery.. An use a company like quidco to get cash back... You can get like £80 cash back just for fibre an phone..

And alot less hassle..
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

The Forum Moderators are your best option
0 Ratings