cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tablespider
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: bt sport stopped working

For those of us who have no idea what crosstalk or DLM is, why when I've been watchig the football through my BT Vision box has the coverage crashed not to be recovered for the duration of the game?

Has someone upset Skysports or is BT Vision just falling over - my other channels seem to be ok, even if the normal terrestrial channels can be a bit dodgy in HD at the same time...

Or maybe the superfast broadband I oay for isn't up to the job, despite "no faults in your area" is returned when I check?

Please, at least offer a viable explanation, although I suspect that everyone else is going to be blamed first...

Liam

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Can you clarify which box BT Vision or Youview you are experiencing problems watching and what error messages are being displayed ?

Also is it a problem with BT Sport or Sky Sports channel(s) ?

0 Ratings
Tablespider
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi

We have the YouView box, almost a year old and I think the problem has been whilst watching SkySports... I wasn't taing that much notice until the 3rd time it happened - happily enjoying the game and then a dialog box appears saying that there was an error (I didn't take that much notice, just gave up as getting help is frequently a pain) and it offered an option of help (a button that ultimately said go and visit a website) or cancel (a button that allowed me to watch standard programmes.

hence in my orignal post, has someone upset Sky so that they are mucking about with BT customers, is my BT broadband dodgy (which it frequently is) or do ew have to accept poor quality broadscast despite paying extra for the service?

I hope you can guide and help...

Liam

0 Ratings
patelc7
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Is it sky sports SD or HD 

0 Ratings
Tablespider
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

SD. I wasn't aware that I could get Skysports HD (my preferred choice...)

Liam

0 Ratings