cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
816 Views
Message 51 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

But you can now or at least from I think August 1st access  it from either SKY or over the Internet.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
739 Views
Message 52 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

Argh!!! I thought the Home Hub 4 was meant to be able to fit through letter boxes!! I even had a box with the same specifications as the Home Hub 4 box and it slides right thorugh!! Also when Royal Mail miss a delivery do they keep going to the property to see if anyone is at home? On my tracking page there is a point for 12:34 and then 13:45 and they both say no one is at home. available for collection.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
736 Views
Message 53 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!


@Dean235 wrote:

Argh!!! I thought the Home Hub 4 was meant to be able to fit through letter boxes!! I even had a box with the same specifications as the Home Hub 4 box and it slides right thorugh!! Also when Royal Mail miss a delivery do they keep going to the property to see if anyone is at home? On my tracking page there is a point for 12:34 and then 13:45 and they both say no one is at home. available for collection.


Depends on size of letterbox!. Royal Mail or Parcel Force usually only try once then put a card through door telling you to pick it up at local delivery office.

They might do another delivery if you phone them but they would no doubt charge for this.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
662 Views
Message 54 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

It was because it was dumped in a swapbox, I dont know why...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
654 Views
Message 55 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

it may have come in the swap box if you ordered the hub on line and did not tick the box to say you wanted to keep the hub 3
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
629 Views
Message 56 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

Huh? I didn't see any option to keep the HH3...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
621 Views
Message 57 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

That's why you got the swap box then it is shown on a page before completing the order where it stats that any warranty on your previous home hub is cancelled
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
610 Views
Message 58 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!

Thanks for this info

 

I called to re-contract for 12 months (was out of contract) infinity 2 to get the free BT Sport. No mention of the free HH4 was made when I re-contracted.

 

I phoned back <30min later and requested my free HH4, they said that as I was on an existing contract period I had to pay the £35 for it! It only took a small amount of fuss and pointing out that I was only on an existing contract for <30mins that they agreed it for free.

 

They still made it sound as if it was bending the rules for me. If anyone has problems it would be a good idea to contact them and point out the press release on the first post, it clearly says re-contractors get it for free.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
606 Views
Message 59 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!


@aodonnell wrote:

Thanks for this info

 

I called to re-contract for 12 months (was out of contract) infinity 2 to get the free BT Sport. No mention of the free HH4 was made when I re-contracted.

 

I phoned back <30min later and requested my free HH4, they said that as I was on an existing contract period I had to pay the £35 for it! It only took a small amount of fuss and pointing out that I was only on an existing contract for <30mins that they agreed it for free.

 

They still made it sound as if it was bending the rules for me. If anyone has problems it would be a good idea to contact them and point out the press release on the first post, it clearly says re-contractors get it for free.


May I know what you were offered for the recontract of Infinity opt2, what line package did you choose too.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
556 Views
Message 60 of 70

Re: Re-contract on the 1st June for Free BT Home Hub 4!


@Reddit wrote:

@aodonnell wrote:

Thanks for this info

 

I called to re-contract for 12 months (was out of contract) infinity 2 to get the free BT Sport. No mention of the free HH4 was made when I re-contracted.

 

I phoned back <30min later and requested my free HH4, they said that as I was on an existing contract period I had to pay the £35 for it! It only took a small amount of fuss and pointing out that I was only on an existing contract for <30mins that they agreed it for free.

 

They still made it sound as if it was bending the rules for me. If anyone has problems it would be a good idea to contact them and point out the press release on the first post, it clearly says re-contractors get it for free.


May I know what you were offered for the recontract of Infinity opt2, what line package did you choose too.

Thanks

If BT says that you have to pay for the router, ask them to take liability for their own words as posted earlier in the press release. Many customers are paying for something that is completely free. By even paying BT the p&p charges you are simply increasing the wages of BT corporate employees. 

0 Ratings