Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

Re: sainsburys voucher promotion - confusion and anger

Re: Sainsbury's Voucher Promotion -- Confusion and Anger

I have exactly the same issue as MO9 on this listing and stated so before but not had a reply!!!

I am not happy to be told go away you are not eligible when clearly we were!  my partner has received two emails to say not eligible but like MO9 we upgraded to infinity in May 2014 with the offer of the £100voucher, this is just not good enough that customers are being treated in this way!! an answer would be helpful and not just emails being sent to my partners email address (he is the account holder) to say quote  "I’m sorry that you are not happy with my colleague’s response. Existing customers who were on standard broadband which then upgraded to BT Infinity online were only able to claim a Sainburys gift card between November and December last year. I understand as a loyal customer you feel let down but we are unable to issue gift card as you are not eligible. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. " 

This cannot be true in our case as infinity was not in my area until this year!!! and it was quite clear when I placed the order that the £100 gift card was eligible when upgrading to infinity - I did not dream this!!!!  A reply please

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 7

Hi, these are all the various deals for the Sainsburys Gift card Look under T&C for the full list

Stew

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Thanks I know that but I definitely clicked at the time of placing the order to upgrade to infinity and tv package for existing customers so I was eligible

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 4 of 7

But that will be the list BT is presumably working off. When you completed the application did print anything/ receive anything saying you qualified?
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

Hi like everyone else involved in this fiasco I was sent an email to filll in and claim the voucher!  Absolutely appalled  that BT can offer something and then retract it!!! not happy maybe need to run this past someone at trading standards! as there are plenty of customers on here with exactly the same problem in the same time frame!

0 Ratings
hardern6
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Well I am even more angry because one of the selling points that made me switch from SKY to BT was the voucher offer ! So I am a new customer and have received exactly the same response !

FAILED ! Disgraceful.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Hi Hardern6,

Welcome to the community forum. I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings