Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FionaBrown92
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: suspended email accounts

Go to solution

I got a text from BT saying my account was suspended due to suspicious activity.  Since then I have not been able to get my email account back and in fact it is not showing when we log into the primary account.  India are no help even though it has three times been upgraded to Level 2.  I am disparing at the lack of help. I need my account back as it is my only one.  I cannot spend every night on the phone to India saying it is being upgraded to Level 2.  I want to speak to someone who will sort out the problem that BT themselves made

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @FionaBrown92 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're not getting anywhere with the tech support guys. I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand. Can you please send me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
FionaBrown92
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi David

Struggling to find how to contact you via your profile.  THe offending email is xxxxxxxxxxxx@btinternet.com.  THe primary email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@btinternet.com.  My email is a secondary email.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @FionaBrown92 Sorry you are having difficulty finding the link. You need to be logged in and you will find the "click here to contact the Mods" hyperlink just below the Avatar. The link is available under my profile for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @FionaBrown92 Thanks for taking my call earlier and good to hear that the email team have already fixed this for you and you can access your email account again.

cheers

John

0 Ratings