cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Really disappointed with service levels, formal complaint raised and not even a response !

Hi Folks,

Frustrated BT customer here !  I have been a loyal customer for over 8 years after taking advice from my mother who had been with them for over 30 years telling me "they are the best if something goes wrong, the others can't be trusted".  WELL !

Let me tell you this is not my experience.  I am not going to drawl on about the details as they themselves are now irrelevant however i would like to know why after raising a foraml complaint did no one from BT write, reply to email or call regarding the complaint.  I work for a large company and dealing with complaints are done in a focused, structured and timely manor because we understand the  importance of each and every customer (we have over 10,000 of them just in my section alone).  It frustrates me to the point that i want to speak to the person in charge of customer services and ask them why they do not have measures to put in place to build customer faith simply by replying to queries which at hte beginning were not complaints.

Much of their time must be dealt with by irate customers ringing back for the 100th time going over the same story and never reaching resolution!  Its complete madness at best and bad time management at worst.

Anyway, to start with all i really wanted was an email address to send my complaint to.  I could not obtain this from anyone in BT or on their help pages which brought me here.  I can't find one here either!  It baffles me that if these people working in customer services are not busy dealing with emails (my team alone receive around 3000 per day and there are 12 of us dealing with them but we also manage to answer over 300 customer calls !), what are they actually doing. 

I sent a formal complaint about my service feedback to the technical help team and also to the residential billing email address on the 15th May figuring even if those depts couldn't deal with it they would forward on to someone that could.  After now having recurrent issues and having to ring back again (so far spent 3 hours of my day doing this)I remembered that i had not even had a response to it.  How can a company of this size see an email come in clearly marked "formal complaint" and just ignore it !  Surely to god there are some measures in place to deal with this.

Does anyone out there know of an email address for someone that can escalate this through the correct channels?

Shelley

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Really disappointed with service levels, formal complaint raised and not even a response !

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Really disappointed with service levels, formal complaint raised and not even a response !

Hi shell7t8,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’m sorry you’re not happy. I’ll be happy to look into the issue for you. Drop me an email with the details. Keith has included the link in his post, thanks Keith. Once I have the details we can take it from there.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings