cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherkhan
Expert
Message 1 of 8

Reboot

Had a breaker trip in the house a few days ago and profile dropped a few Mbps. Rebooted today and got the following results: (Yesterday and day before was 46 upload with profile of 49). Seems to have improved the last few weeks and hoilding pretty steady.

FAQ

Results Image not loaded

1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information.

Download Speed
 49 Mbps

0 Mbps51.94 Mbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 49 Mbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 12 Mbps-51.94 Mbps .
 Additional Information:
 IP Profile for your line is - 51.94 Mbps

2. Upstream Test: -provides background information.

Upload Speed
 11.48 Mbps

0 Mbps20 Mbps
Max Achievable Speed

Upload speed achieved during the test was - 11.48Mbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 20 Mbps

We were unable to identify any performance problem with your service at this time.
It is possible that any problem you are currently, or had previously experienced may have been caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or by the server you were accessing responding slowly.
If you continue to encounter a problem with a specific server, please contact the administrator of that server in the first instance.

We have identified that you have additional services enabled on you broadband line, please click continue to run advanced service tests.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reboot

And?
0 Ratings
cherkhan
Expert
Message 3 of 8

Should have said download not upload @46.

Bullitt, you say AND?...well after some turmoil, it is starting to show a steady and solid improvement to what Infinity has been for me for some time. No swings high/low etc.

Just making a point that BT seem to be getting things together.

People say there is no real feedback when things are going well for Infinity, just stating a fact...things have and are continually improving.

I would have thought that warranted some decent feedback don't you or do you just want to hear problems???
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 8

I just wondered why you were posting. For some reason, I didn't know you have had problems - possibly because you didn't mention it in your post.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 8

DLM will improve your connection over time cherkhan if there aren't too many errors, so it's good to see an improvement!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
cherkhan
Expert
Message 6 of 8

I got bored with posting all the problems time and time again so when it went good, I got excited:)
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 7 of 8

Lol! fair enough buddy, always good to hear good news on the forum 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 8 of 8

I'll chip in too ...

My 80/20 has settled, and I have not had any slow downs for a few weeks!  Getting a solid 50/13 over homeplugs, so very happy - (will be a bit more direct ethernet!).

More to the point ... I have not restarted or reconnected hub or modem either. AND, I have not had a new hub either.

So, this apparent home hub fault has automagically fixed itself 😉

The most interesting thread on here is the one where a user has a  download script running every 15 mins, and he has shown that his slowdown happens every 12 hours exactly.

Rob

0 Ratings