Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Received MasterCard but still waiting for £40 cheque

Go to solution

Hi.

I signed up to Infinity through MoneySavingExpert.com on 31 August and was activated on 13 September.  I applied for the £125 Mastercard reward card and the £40 cheque on 14 September.  I received the reward card a while ago but there is still no sign of the cheque.

The FAQ on www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk says "My cheque has not arrived - who do I contact?
Your original cashback claim is checked to make sure that you have ordered during a qualifying period, that you are a new broadband customer and that your broadband has installed. Once these have been checked we will organise for your cheque to be sent to your installation address. Please allow 45 days from installation for your cheque to arrive."

It's been 45 days but I can't see how to chase this up?  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
PaddyB
Message 2 of 7

Re: Received MasterCard but still waiting for £40 cheque

Go to solution

Hi @vrp,

I'm sorry you haven't received your cash back cheque as part of your offer for signing up to BT Broadband. If you send me in your details I'll be able to chase this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

JohnC2
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @vrp I called earlier sorry I could not get to speak with you. I just wanted to let you know I have picked up your case and sent an email to chase the cashback cheque for you. I should have an update in a few days and I will call or post back then to update you on the delivery.

cheers

John

vrp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2. Thanks for chasing this up. I’ll wait to hear back from you.

Cheers
0 Ratings
vrp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
And it arrived through the letterbox today. Many thanks @PaddyB and @JohnC2.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@vrp That's great thanks for posting back to let us know. I'll make sure @JohnC2 get's your message Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @vrp Thanks for posting back to let me know you have now received the cashback cheque. I will now close this case.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings