Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Alistair7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Receiving emails

Hi

I've stopped receiving emails from one address though I am able to send mail to that address.. I'm receiving  emails from other addresses.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thank you

Alistair

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Receiving emails

Have you checked to see if the messages are in your spam folder?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

@Alistair7 wrote:

Hi

I've stopped receiving emails from one address though I am able to send mail to that address.. I'm receiving  emails from other addresses.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thank you

Alistair

Hi Alistair. Welcome to the forums.

Are you using webmail, i.e. via a browser, or an email client program such as Thunderbird, Outlook or Windows Mail ?

It could be that emails received from that one address are all ending in your spam folder, typically only accessible via webmail.

Do you know if emails are being sent from that address ?, it could be the distant end having problems actually sending emails.

0 Ratings
Alistair7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Not in spam - thanks

0 Ratings
Alistair7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the welcome ! They're not going into spam and I have been receiving emails from that address without any problem. Perhaps the problem is at that end - Moscow !

Thanks

0 Ratings
Alistair7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

The problem has sorted itself !

0 Ratings
scootcat
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

help somebody please im not getting any of my e mails. get message temporary error 5 on one e mail address. ive got a problem with hotmail with another address  not getting any mail from it since 20/12 seems it blocked but i cant get it resolved. ive removed this e mail from bt. but still not getting any others. can you help please.

0 Ratings