cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Recently Got BT tv with Sky sports and Bt sports but no hd on either?

Just wondering who i contact to get HD bit weird I have the sports package but they've not given me hd

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Recently Got BT tv with Sky sports and Bt sports but no hd on either?

You can add it via the MyBT app

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

It's an add-on that you can take out via your MyBT account area on the BT website. Sign into MyBT, go to Your Products, then under TV and Sport click "Manage", then "Swap Your Package", then select the right account if you have more than one account, then "Manage Add-Ons", then scroll down on the next page and you'll see it there as the "HD and 4K" add-on.

I think it's possible you can do it on the MyBT app too, but not 100% sure how it works on that.

Alternatively, call customer services or see if a moderator here sees your message and maybe they can help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Mine just says " we cant find any account details for that ID" has been saying that since I signed up! not sure if its because I work for openreach its causing some issues

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@IamJohnowrote:

Mine just says " we cant find any account details for that ID" has been saying that since I signed up! not sure if its because I work for openreach its causing some issues

I would call BT then, to get the HD add-on added and probably get the MyBT account sorted too.

0 Ratings