Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 29

Re: Recontracted but can’t get new hub?

Go to solution

that is possible but also could just be a coincidence but all I post is facts about the HH6 and Tplink VR2600 comparing the wifi coverage in my home

I was trying to check back see who else was on trial but only people appeared to be the late AQ and Stuart who no longer posts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks for the info everyone. Definitely looking for the HH6. As I say, I had no luck with retentions but I’m still well within the 14 cooling off period, and I’m not overly happy with my new deal. A new hub might sway me to stay. Who do I contact to see if a new hub can be sent my way? If anyone has managed this, please let me know.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 29

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 29

Go to solution

If you wish to pay looks like a lot of people who use alternative one selling their new Hu6 on Ebay.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 29

Go to solution

There's a good reason for that!!! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 29

Go to solution

Regardless, assuming I own the HH5 as had it several years, I’d like to see if the HH6 fixes my wireless issues. If I have problems with it, I would have the option of getting the rumoured HH6B down the line, and could switch to my HH5 in the mean time.

Have had no luck on the phone, promised callbacks from a supervisor failed to happen twice - I’m out of luck? Live chat I assume won’t get me anywhere?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 29

Go to solution
The HH6B is a fibre to premises version and already exists
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 29

Go to solution

Well, if they release an updated smart hub like the 5a/5b (what I read referred to it as the 6B) I mean.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 29

Go to solution
5a/5b is just different manufacturers
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 29

Go to solution

I’ll rephrase again: if I got the HH6 and had any issues, and BT tweaked the model, I’d have a chance of being eligible for it. Looking back, lots of peopled moaned about the HH5 and advised to stick with the 4!

All of this aside, I’m no closer to finding out if I can get a free smart hub. Even more annoyed that those who recontracted online have no only got a better price, but a shorter contract, and the smart hub included...

0 Ratings