cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 192

Recruitment of Triallist

Hi All,

The product development team is very interested in finding out if you would be interested in getting involved  in a number of activities over the next few months. These activities will allow you the opportunity to feed into the concepts and approach, as well as testing alpha, beta and live versions to drive the direction BT takes online.

We know you provide valid suggestions with honest and robust criticism We’d like your input to make sure we deliver the best experience for BT’s customers and we would like to get you involved in some of the trials we are conducting.

As part of this, you’ll be asked to come to at least one session at BT Centre in London, with follow-up activities you can do at home or over the phone. If you’d like to be involved please let Kerry or any of the mods know and we will arrange for the confidentially agreements and an initial telephone call with the team to give further details and answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

David

191 REPLIES 191
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 192

Re: Recruitment of Triallist

I would very very much like to be involved in this but as you know I am too disabled to make it to London. Can I still be included?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
Message 3 of 192

Sign me up as well please.
AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 192

add me to the list as well please

d

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 192

(Thats the three clergy signed up then)

😉
AQ.

Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 192

If they take me! I will understand if they don't if a personal appearance is a deal breaker but I will have to hide myself in cupboard for week and cry especially since I have just given up Sky completely for ever to go with BTVision in to the future

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 192

ROFL_C12.gif

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 8 of 192

For my own part, I'm happy to attend the briefing anywhere, be it London or somewhere that Stuart is.  

I'm sure the comms could be set up to allow the induction process to take place anywhere.  I dont think a valuable and respected member of the community should be excluded from this process because of disability.

AQ.

Guru
Message 9 of 192

Sounds intriguing, although whether I'm able to be involved depends on what they're trialling, but I guess we find that out later. Deffo interested. I've been finding the whole Cardinal testing thing rather fun.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 192

Anyone heard anything? I did write to David but heard nothing back

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings