cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrhappy
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Red Broadband light... and BT Helpdesk arnt very... Helpful...

Okwe got BT Internet a while backButwe never got a chance to set it upAfter about two months of 

being signed up we finally got the HH set upAs soon as it started trying to connect to the BroadBand we got a

RedSteady BB LightWe diddnt panicwe waited till the next day and restartedStill got a red lightSo I phoned up

,they said nothing was wrongthere'll fix itjust restart to HH in the morningSo I didStill got the red lightThen

they told me to do the test where your unscrew the socketand plug it into the test socketStill came up witha red lightThey s

e 2 phone lines in our house(seperate numbersand we have another broadband network in are house on the other line (TalkTalk... you seewhy I want the HH to work...) 

As I saidthe 2 phone lines are compleatly seperateStill we get the red light and the webpage says "We cantconnect to your phone line but not your broadband". 

HalpIv given up on the BT Helpdesk

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Red Broadband light... and BT Helpdesk arnt very... Helpful...

this may help  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11397/~/what-do-the-lights-on-my-bt-home-hub-version-...

need help from CS 08001114567

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings