cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Reducing the cost of my package

Could someone please tell me how I can address an email to BT so that I get a response. I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently received an email giving me supposedly great offers for reducing the cost of my package. I know that I am retired but I can still understand quotations etc, apart from info from BT . I have examined their email and trawled the website and am unable to establish what the best value package is for me. I emailed BT using 3 different addresses but alas no reply.

Why are BT so reticent to give details of a simple email address which would initiate a response ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reducing the cost of my package

@retired70 I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the other persons post. I'm sorry you haven't been contacted back, for the best deals you'd really be better contacting our customer options team but they normally only work via the following contact number 0800 800 030 8am to 8pm.  

Alternatively you can contact us on this link to discuss your package options. There's a choice to email or live chat with the billing team.

I hope this info helps?

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

The retired70 poster like many others, myself included, email as we DONT want to talk to some foreign call centre staff with a script to follow. They don't understand a word your saying or have a clue about what you need.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

the options team are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings