Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
embattle
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Ref# CON-0083

Go to solution

I've been trying to do an order for my parents for the last two days but after clicking through the options it comes up with Sorry a list of choices and this Ref# CON-0083 at the bottom, what is Ref# CON-0083?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Ref# CON-0083

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to reply.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @embattle Sorry you have been unable to get an order placed for your parents.

The CON error codes as most often associated with an address issue.
Do your parents have an active phone at their address? and if yes is it with BT?

Have you checked that the address is correctly matched with Royal Mail's records. 

Is it a newly built property?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
embattle
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Yes they have an active phone line, it is with Plus.net.

I'm technically signed into there My BT account, since they were with BT before moving to Plus.net - So when I get to the question 'Do you have an active phone line with BT or another company' I select 'Yes' and then I highlight the BT account. I put in my mum's email address and press continue which results in the Ref# CON-0083 error.

No it isn't a new build.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

They are no longer with BT, that is the problem. Are they trying to move back to BT?

I am sure @JohnC2 will clarify the situation.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @embattle Thanks for that information. 

Did they experience any issues when with BT or when leaving with their address records?

Have you tried to place the order without signing into their old BTID and go through order as a brand new 1st time customer?

cheers

John

embattle
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I did try last night without signing in to my parents account and failed slightly further down the road, irc it was on the personal details check. 

However today I've done the same and it seems to of gone through when I don't log into there existing account, however will it eventually be listed in the exisiting account?

0 Ratings
embattle
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Ok checking her emails it is now linked to her original account, thanks all.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @embattle Thanks for the update and good to hear you have got the order placed successfully. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings