Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrpmills
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Ref# CON-0113 error when trying to log in

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what this means??

I have spoken to techinicl but I dont think they seemed pretty overwhelmed and keen to fob me off with a generic answer rather than helping.

They have said there is a major issue affecting sport that will be rectified tomorrow- I thought that the above ref: was something to do wioth incomplete orders??

If someone could assist it would be appreciated- I'd like to watch the emirates cup 😞

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
simo10afc
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ref# CON-0113 error when trying to log in

Hello,

Have BT come bck with anything yet. I have the same issue and Itoo am being fobbed off.

regards

Dan

0 Ratings
mrjim
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I am also recieving the same error code. Broadband sucessfully transferred on Friday 2nd August and since then have been trying to activate BT Sport with no success.

Have tried multiple times to calls to BT technical support but can never get them to pick up before i am automatically disconnected.

0 Ratings
MattWRX300
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I too have called BT five times now (no wonder they are busy) and have made no progress whatsoever. I have been referred from one department to another. Tried www.bt.com/help and the search does not come back with anything about CON-0113 (useless). The support from BT is an absolute disgrace. Still waiting for a solution 15 days after getting Infinity2.

0 Ratings
Beelzebean
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I have this error code too, no idea as to what it means.
0 Ratings