cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crazeecharlee
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Registering Smarttalk while abroad

Is it possible to firstly download the app for Android while outside the UK, then register it while abroad (with the assistance of someone by the home phone!)? I want a family member from the US to be able to use it with their US mobile while here and in Europe, but their trip starts in Europe.

They tried to download the app but it said something like not available in your area. Is there an apk file they could load and where would I find it?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Registering Smarttalk while abroad

if you use the app on an adroid device in the uk then you must already have the apk file

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
crazeecharlee
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I use it so you are right I probably have it on my phone - question is where do I find it and how do I get it in a form that I can email it to the family member who is not in the UK?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

posting that information is not permitted on the forum - links have been deleted by mods before

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings