Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tetraforce
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Renew contract

Go to solution

Last year (May) I sought help on here to sort out a billing & contract. It was eventually sorted out and I was put on a discounted package for 12 months. This ends on 4th May 2016.

I have received an e-mail informing me that my free caller display service expires on 4th May, as expected. However now the problems start (again). I have phoned BT and spoken to an Indian call centre with a view to arranging a further 12 month's agreement.

They are telling me that my current discount period runs until may 2017, which I know it does not and I  have a note on my bill telling me that it expires 4th May 2016.

I am amazed that after all the problems I had setting this up last year that I am having more aggravation this year trying to set up a new deal.

Can someone please advise me where I go from here?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Renew contract

Go to solution
you can renew caller display on line this link may help

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8098/~/all-about-bt-privacy
0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, give Customer Options a ring 0800 800 030. Tell them you are thinking of leaving and negotiate a good deal.

Stew

tetraforce
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for that but I need to re-negotiate a price for the next 12 months and partially change the package. I no longer need everything that I have.

0 Ratings
tetraforce
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Is that a UK call centre number? I have already called 0800 800 150 and spoken to an Indian call centre and been told that the current contract runs until May 2017 which it does not.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
yes it is a UK number
0 Ratings
tetraforce
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for your suggestions guys. Customer Options Team did the business for me.

Great help.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Glad you got it sorted.

Stew

0 Ratings