cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 13

Re: Repeated problems, compensation in order?

@totalmess wrote:

People are bound to loose temper and rant it goes hand in hand with bad customer support ,its no good blaming the poster its customer support that wants the rocket .if you caught someone stealing the wheels of your cars would you reward them and invite them to your birthday parties NO .so why acuse someone of ranting .

Good to see that the fighting spirit is still there at 89.

This topic looks as if it's going to be locked. 

If the OP has a complaint then he should make it, and justify it with statistics.

It seems to be too easy to start on the compensation route. Many complaints are on the grounds of loss of dignity, or loss of face.

I don't think that anyone has stolen the his wheels. He can't play games.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 13

@totalmess wrote:

People are bound to loose temper and rant it goes hand in hand with bad customer support ,its no good blaming the poster its customer support that wants the rocket .if you caught someone stealing the wheels of your cars would you reward them and invite them to your birthday parties NO .so why acuse someone of ranting .

I agree with Ribblelancs. This analogy is only half the story; the ending would be that the police offered to look into the wheel theft and were told to naff orf. A rant is understandable; I daresay most of us have been there, but refusing genuine offers of help make it look as though the ranter just enjoys being quarrelsome.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 13

I didn't actually see any problem at all

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings