cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Request to have interleaving turned off.

Hi there. I logged into my HH4 yesterday night and was browsing through the settings, and I saw in the help tab that interleaving is apparently turned ON on my line. This is odd because I had an engineer visit and tell me that I was on fastpath about two months ago. His monitoring device clearly stated "FAST". My pings were unusually high long before his visit, and continue to be now, so I'm guessing interleaving was always on and his machine was telling porkies. Who knows?

Anyway, would it be possible to have this looked into and jump to fastpath?

PS: I've always traditionally been on Fastpath, but there were some faults with an old Hub that required a lot of profile resets and whatnot. These have all long since been resolved and my line is now stable. Very short run between us and the exchange, too.

Thanks!

hubstats.jpg

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Request to have interleaving turned off.

can you go to hub manager then troubleshooting then helpdesk and post the stats please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi imjolly. Forum script was being silly when I typed up the main message... Seems to be fine now. Photo added to my original post.

If you're wondering about the short uptime; I manually reset the router last night.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

if you are still getting problems with internet dropping like before or you have been resetting the hub then that would be enough to trigger the change from fast to interleaved

then mods will help change to fast but if your connection starts to drop again the first thing to happen will be a change back to interleaved 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Hi TomHendy,

I'll be able to turn interleaving to fast for your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my email.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Ignore this post.

0 Ratings