cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Retaing BT email address with new provider

Go to solution
Hi I have been with BT since the dial up days, naturally moving to broadband when it became available. Each year I have 'negotiated' a further contract with BT ('negotiate' meaning 'take the offer or leave it'). Enough is now enough when you see the extremely attractive offers to induce new customers, whilst long standing loyal customers like me are treated with little short of contempt. It is ironic when I find that Plus.net - owned by BT - can save me nearly £150 in my first year, and almost £50 in subsequent years for an equivalent bundle. I need to keep my BT email addresses and understand that I can do so through the Premium Mail product at £1.60 per month. So my question is: Do I need to keep my phone line with BT in order to avail myself of Premium Mail, so that I can move to Plus.net. I would like to move both phone and broadband to the latter. Thanks in advance for any help. John
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Retaing BT email address with new provider

Go to solution

Premium mail is totally independant of broadband and phone supplier, so no, you don't need to keep your phone line with BT.

Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Retaing BT email address with new provider

Go to solution
Thanks for such a quick response. Much appreciated.
0 Ratings